Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Another Anywhere Dress

I really do like this dress, it just looks super cute and modern and is SO easy to sew up!  Andrea the creator of Go To Patterns even has the pattern on sale right now.  So go get it, if you don't already have it in your collection!

I blogged about my stripy version of this dress here, which was back in April. It is fun to see the change in our yard from the beginning to the end of the growing season.


 I was able to use the same size (7) this time around so no need to trace out a new size. And I didn't even change the sleeve length, I must really like elbow length! :)



The fabric came from Girl Charlee quite awhile ago, I really like the metallic hearts; they make the fabric have some movement.


The headband I added just because they're cute. I don't think she ever leaves a headband in all day at school, they always come home in her backpack, but they make me smile.  I used this tutorial for it.


She likes to help with her poses these days and thought hiding in our evergreen was a great idea. You can't see much of the dress, but it is kinda cute!


 Love the pop of color with the red salvia.  Hope you are having a great Wednesday!  Thanks for visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, I love to hear what you have to say! :)